Dear Columbia Alumni,
The 2023 Columbia Year-End-Gala will be held at the Walkerhill Hotel on Friday, December 8th. It is no exaggeration to say that we have prepared the best programming and biggest giveaways among all the year-end parties held in the past 10 years with the support of many alumni who have provided sponsorship and various prizes. From the latest "iPhone15 Pro-Titanium" to "Galaxy Tab-S9" to "Department Store Gift Certificates", get all the gifts you want to receive from Santa Claus on Christmas Day at the Columbia Year-end Party! Only 200 people will be able to attend. We hope you will join us!
[Year-end party information]
* Event : 2023 Columbia Year-End Gala
* Date : 2023. 12. 08 (Fri), from 6:00pm (Main Event 7:00pm-9:30pm)
* Venue : Grand Walkerhill Hotel_Seoul / Grand Hall (B1F)
* Address : 177, Walkerhill-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul
- Current Students
- Spouses of alumni
(※ Note: Alumni's friends and acquaintances are not allowed to attend)
* Number of participants: Limited to 200 people!! (First-come, first-serve basis)
* Dress Code : Formal for both men and women
* Costume Theme for Best Dressed Award: Emily in Paris (Netflix Original)
* Registration & Fee
- Early Bird admission: 100,000 KRW/1 person (Registration period: 10.30 (Mon) ~ 11.10 (Fri) 6:00pm)
- Adults: 120,000 KRW/1 person (Registration period: 11.13 (Mon) ~ 12.01 (Fri) 6:00pm)
(※ Note: (1) No show, No refund)
* Registration form: Fill out and submit in the Google form below
- If you make 10 alumni who want to sit together, we will provide you with 1 table (Those who come alone will be seated at your school table)
(※ Inquiries about registration: Rawon Yim ('20SIPA) Communication Manager (010-4713-2951)
* Deposit Account Information
- Kakao Bank / 7979-80-48652 / Lee Sang-min (Columbia_Accounting Manager)
- When sending the participation fee, be sure to fill in (1) your name and (2) your graduation school!
(※ Inquiries regarding deposit: Lee Sangmin ('20SIPA) Accounting Manager (010-9086-1046)
[Year-end party program]
* 6:00-6:50pm: Welcome Reception (w/Champagne)
* 7:00-7:20pm : (Part 1) General Assembly: Report on Accounts / Resolution on Amendment to the Constitution
* 7:20-8:00pm: Buffet dinner (w/wine)
* 8:00-9:00pm: (Part 2) Gala: Communication with MZ Generation / Performance / Quiz & Game / Best Dressed / Prize sharing and etc.
* 9:00-9:30pm: Closing Remarks / Group Photo
We look forward to your participation!
Columbia University Korea Alumni Association_Board of Directors